BoP Innovation Center ( Bopinc) is an independent foundation founded in the Netherlands. Bopinc implements projects in 31 countries in 2021 and has staff in 14 countries. They support entrepreneurs and companies to create commercially viable, inclusive business models that benefit Base of the Pyramid (BoP) consumers, producers and entrepreneurs. These business models deliver a wide range of products and services to low-income consumers in four sectors;
- Nutrition & agriculture
- Water, Sanitation & hygiene
- Renewable energy & efficiency
At Bopinc they connect today’s low-income consumers with the dignified choices of tomorrow. They believe the best products should be available, where they matter most. Fulfilling aspirations and needs is key. Through the power of entrepreneurship, every new idea is turned upside down and inside out. Bopinc does not stop until they find the right innovation, right for low-income communities. From startups to multinationals, they help organisations to design and deliver commercially and socially viable business models. In 2021 Bopinc works with 450 companies and supported more them 20.000 BOP entrepreneurs. In total 32 new relevant products and services were launched in the market , from nutritious foods to digital solutions for farmers.
Their diverse team of global innovators and entrepreneurs, bridge the gap between private and development sectors. Currently the focus countries are Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia and Bangladesh.
The Staff of Bopinc is located in 12 countries. And consist of 60 fte globally, 27 fte are based in the Netherlands. The turnover in 2021 was 4.25 million euros in 2021.
For more information we refer to; www.bopinc.org
The HR business partner is responsible for all HR policies and processes within Bopinc globally. Together with the teams, managers and key stakeholders you identify the needs within the organisation to improve its operations and shape an engaging working environment. You translate that into internal HR processes and projects which you set up, manage and monitor. You develop and maintain good relationships with our staff and external stakeholders worldwide. Main assignments for the near future are;
- Together with the Operations Director, co-create and implement a new HR strategy for Bopinc, including strategic talent resource plans.
- Strengthen people management capacity within Bopinc, through policy development and training.
- Enhance recruitment efforts, onboarding processes and employee development.
- Improve Bopinc’s HR processes and procedures in line with our innovative and pioneering spirit - and help make Bopinc future ready.
- Improve employee engagement in a closely connected, global and virtual team, and make Bopinc a great place to work.
- Safeguard our unique culture, define what it means to work at Bopinc today and in the future.
This role has also a few operational tasks; you provide HR related information about recruitment, personal development, salary, benefits and the performance evaluation cycle. You organise and execute a timely and accurate HR administration regarding in and outflow of staff, from vacancy until onboarding and beyond.
The set up and maintain appropriate payroll structures worldwide with the global payroll of third parties.
And the set up and maintain the management reports.
To support Bopinc’s work, we’re looking for a HR Business Partner with the right skills and attitude, based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
As the new HR Business partner you are a practical problem solver and strategist, with attention to detail and eager to proactively work with our global workforce. Within Bopinc it’s a stand alone roll.
For this role of HR Business Partner we are looking for someone with the following experiences and qualifications;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience focused on international HR.
- Ample legal HR knowledge and experience within the Netherlands in a global context.
- Knowledge and experience with HR systems, preferably with AFAS and Google Suite.
- Demonstrated experience to work with diverse cultures and organisational (HR) structures.
- Interested in the purpose of Bopinc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, preferably French.
- Core competencies such as:
- Agility and Flexibility
- Performing well under pressure
- Strategic thinking
You are able to influence the views and behaviour of others through persuasion and encouragement. You manage conflict or other sensitive issues tactfully and effectively, and you are able to adapt your behaviour to a wide range of people.
You are capable of taking a balanced view of situations. Seek alternative viewpoints. Evaluate previous judgements in order to improve. Recognise priorities, weigh up different options and evaluate risks. Reaches logical conclusions and decide on an appropriate plan of action.
Aanbod en procedure
We offer a motivated, multidisciplinary and culturally diverse team of professionals.
A culture of dedication to delivery whilst also ensuring creativity and innovation.
International travel to connect to our global team (on average once a year).
Market-based remuneration and conditions, a salary between €3.600 and €5.500 (based on a 40 hour workweek).
Flexible office hours and opportunity to work from home.
Awesome yellow Bopinc socks.
We like to receive your application ultimately October 14 2022.
First rounds of interviews will be held in the second and third weeks of October 2022.
For questions please contact Nicoline Franken from Bosman en Vos by Nfranken@bosmanvos.nl
Or Mobile +316-28887623.
Only applications through our website will be considered.